NEYO has developed a dedicated in-house division GES with a view to deliver estimation services for international projects efficiently and in an effective manner. We have established robust processes and procedures to seamlessly deliver the services with trained, dedicated QS professionals having extensive experience in working with various measurement systems adopted locally and internationally across various building and infrastructure sectors. Our expertise include preparing and validating Bills of Quantities for large and complex construction projects and deliver them with high accuracy levels within stringent timelines and with a proper audit trail system.
The expertise in standards methods of measurement / systems include the following
- Principles of Measurement International (POMI)
- Standard Method of Measurement (SMM7)
- New Rules of Measurement (NRM2)
- Australian Standard Method of Measurement (ASMM)
- Civil Engineering Standard Method of Measurement (CESSM3)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) Grouping (Uni-format and Master code format Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) Grouping (Uni-format and Master code format)